Easy. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take 2 small paper plates and stick them together with the coloured side touching using PVA glue.
- One this is dry, paint one side and set aside to dry.
- Take a hole punch and punch out 14 holes for the hair. Evenly space these along the top edge of the plate.
- Stick on your wiggle eyes and draw a nose and mouth.
- Choose 14 pipe cleaners. We have chosen the 7 colours of the rainbow and used 2 of each colour, but you can choose any colour combination that you like.
- Fold each pipe cleaner in half and thread the pointy end into the hole and fold it over so that it won’t fall out.
- Take your pony beads and thread them onto the pipe cleaners.
Try bending the hair into waves like my example to make it a little more challenging to thread the beads, or leave it straight for an easier activity.