Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take the cotton tea towel out of its packaging and iron it to remove any creases.
- Dip a sponge dabber into some yellow textile paint, then print it onto the tea towel. Make sure you leave room at the top for your personalised message.
- Print more yellow circles onto the tea towel and leave them to dry.
- Mix some red and white textile paint together to make a shade of pink paint. Then dip a sponge dabber in the paint and print five circles around each yellow circle on the tea towel to create flowers.
- Once the paint has dried, take a blue fabric pen and write ‘TOP MUM’ or your choice of words at the top of the tea towel.
If you twist the sponge dabber while printing it will form a better circle