Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Stick the holly leaves around the outside of the card wreath in a pattern. The pattern should be light green, then dark green, and light green again. Repeat around the entire ring and leave to dry.
- Stick the remaining leaves around the middle of the wreath. Place these leaves in the opposite direction to the leaves in step 1.
- Cut 3 rectangles out of the purple foam. They should be 10cm x 4cm. Then cut 1 rectangle from the pink foam, which should also be 10cm x 4cm.
- Draw 4 teardrop shapes onto the yellow foam. They should be 5cm tall and 3cm wide. Draw 4 smaller teardrop shapes on yellow foam, these measuring 3cm by 3cm. Cut out the shapes.
- Stick the orange teardrop shapes onto the bottom of the yellow teardrops to make the candle flames. Leave to dry. Then stick the flames behind the top of the candle bases and leave to dry again.
- Using the yellow glitter foam letters, spell out ‘Hope’, ‘Peace’ and ‘Love’ on the purple candles. Then spell ‘Joy’ on the pink candle.
- Stick the pink Joy candle on the bottom of the wreath. Then stick the Hope candle at the top of the wreath. Make sure both candles line up along the middle of the wreath.
- Stick down the Peace candle on the left, and the Love candle on the right. Once again, make sure they are even on either side.
- Stick the red holly berries in bunches around the centre of the wreath.
Wait for the glue on the holly leaves to dry completely before sticking down the candles. This will help prevent the leaves from moving whilst decorating the wreath.