Intermediate - Adult Supervision Required
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Pour approximately eight tablespoons of PVA glue into your bowl. Add a few drops of pink food colouring and stir with the spoon until the colour is fully mixed in.
- Squirt some shaving foam into your mixture, approximately half the amount of the glue, and mix it in with the spoon. Then add a teaspoon of baking soda and mix it again until it is smooth.
- Add one tablespoon of contact lens solution to your mixture and stir. Your mixture should begin to stick together. Continue to add a little more contact lens solution until the slime is no longer sticking to the bowl.
- Take the slime out of the bowl and knead and stretch it with your hands until it is no longer sticky.
- Put your slime on the table and add some sequins to it. Mix the sequins in by folding the slime, then add some more. Stretch the slime a few times until the sequins are fully mixed into the slime.
Kneading the slime will make it less sticky. If it is still too sticky after a few minutes, add a little more contact lens solution.