Easy. Adult Supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a rectangle shape from dark blue paper and fold in half width ways.
- Cut a small rectangle from white card and stick to the bottom of the rectangle on the opposite end to where it is folded.
- Using a red pen clearly write on the person’s name.
- Using scissors cut two triangles on the folded edge to create a crown shape, ensuring to leave a gap between each triangle so that the paper stays attached together at the fold.
- Take a red satin ribbon bow and stick to the top of the white rectangle above the name.
- Decorate the crown with gems.
- Using a glitter glue pen draw small dots of glitter glue in a pattern. Leave to dry.
- Open the card and balance on a table to use as a place setting.
- Repeat steps using red paper, blue ribbon and a blue pen to make a range of red and blue celebration place settings.
Use red, blue, silver and gold gems and glitter glue pens to fit the theme of the Royal Wedding.