Time to Make
How to Make
- Choose a selection of shells in a variety of sizes and shapes from both of your packs and paint in two shades of blue, set to one side to dry.
- Firstly, tie a piece of ribbon for hanging your wreath, Now take your full pack of willow sticks and glue gun individually into place on top of your wreath, creating a sunburst pattern. Laying thicker ones down and using the thinner ones to fill any gaps.
- Once all dried and in place, paint a layer of white paint and onto the ends of the willow branches to give a driftwood effect. It may need two coats of white, and once dry you can now add some gold lustre paint to add some bright sunshine to it. Use a dry brush and there is no need to be too precious on how you apply it.
- Whilst your paint is drying you can add some patterns to your shells, using the ends of your paintbrushes for dots.
- Once all your shells are dry, lay them out in your desired pattern and glue into place using the glue gun.
- Once dry and set in place you can now hang up and display in your home!
Place a jam jar or glass in the centre of your wreath before gluing your willow branches on to keep a neat circle in the centre.