Time to Make
How to Make
- Build both your crates and paint with a layer of white paint first and leave to dry, this helps the colours look brighter on the wood.
- Choose a selection of shells in a variety of sizes and shapes from both of your packs and paint in two shades of blue, set to one side to dry.
- Paint both your crates with two shades of blue, you may need to do a couple of layers for an even finish.
- Whilst your crates are drying you can add some patterns to your shells, using the ends of your paintbrushes for dots. Adding brush strokes of gold with a dry brush adds a lovely shine to them.
- Once all your shells are dry, lay them out in your desired pattern and glue into place using the glue gun.
- Fill with your toiletries and display in your bathroom.
For an even looking pattern, Start with gluing your larger shells first and fill the gaps with the smaller shells.